REVOLUTION LAUNCH PARTY
On July 14th, 2019 between 3:30pm-6:00pm, the Ottawa Arts Review will be hosting the long awaited Launch Party for their Spring/Summer Issue: Revolution.
Click Here to RSVP
The Revolution has come.
The Ottawa Arts Review is proud to announce the Launch of our Spring 2019 issue: Revolution. We will be hosting a launch party on Sunday July 14th from 3:30-6:00pm at Vimy Brewery (145 Loretta Ave. N).
THINGS TO KNOW
1. This event is free to attend
2. We will have the new issue for sale as well as previous issues
3. We will also have OAR Merch available at the event
4. Cash only for OAR purchases
5. We do have a dress code for this event! (See below)
6. Bonuses will be revealed over time, so make sure to follow us and mark yourself as ‘going’ to get notified.
**Red for Revolution**
Red is a symbol of extreme emotion, energy, life: all things that fuel a revolution. Red is assertive, it is intense, it is courageous and it is a key theme that has emerged in the art around us.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The OAR Team